Why book Xsightn ?
So why would you want us to cover your very special day ?
Thanks to the internet, we now average between 3 and 5 inquires a day (WOW !!!) and that’s just wonderful.
The calls we have received has enabled us to further restructure our business to suit our clients and growing fan base. Ok so why this post? Well for starters, when we get calls from brides inquiring about our services, we typically get asked very simialr questions, so thought we put together a short post showing why you are better off with us covering your wedding.
- We are professionally trained with international exposure. I have shot alongside the likes of Chris Hurt, Bobbi Lane, Martin Prihoda, Louis Pang, Joe Mcnally, Zack Arias, David Burnett, David Tejada and David Nightingale.
- My photographic mentors are Joe Bussink, Mike Colon, Bambi Cantrell, Yervant and Xsight Studios. As at 2012, I draw a lot of inspiration from Cliff Mautner.
- We have an eye for detail.
- Our style is both photo-journalistic, urban and contemporary.
- Unlike many others, we actually participate in your wedding, this is the only way we can take truly timeless images.
- We tell your story with our pictures
- We are very professional with how we retouch your images, we don’t over retouch.
- We use only the best professional grade gear in all our works
- We use high end full frame cameras
- We use high quality and reliable memory cards
- We use fast and premium lens (No cheap third party stuff here)
- We shoot with a minimum of 2 cameras
- We use high end Apple computers for all post processing.
- All prints are done on premium metallic photo paper
- We have backup servers located in the US and the UK to archive your images forever.
- We use only the best quality materials for all your packages
- We shoot anywhere in Nigeria and Africa
Our session fee for portraits starts at NGN100,000.
To book us for an event or to request an obligation free quote please contact us with the following details or form